How it works
Our contract with you
This contract is entered into by and between: SWS Coaching Ltd and “The company” or “the Client” whereby SWS Coaching Ltd agrees to provide mental health Coaching and mental health training for the Company and clients within the company.
Our contract definitions
The Client – The individual attending a coaching session within
The Business – The company providing coaching and training to their employees
The Coach – The Coach providing Coaching Services
SWS Coaching – the organization in relationship with The Business to provide Coaching and training services
Our relationship with you
SWS Coaching ltd holds the relationship to provide quality coaching and training services to the business or client if it’s an individual engaging in coaching process
What is coaching?
We work closely with each client to ensure they will be the best they can individually or as part of a team. Coaching process is challenging, engaging the client to create a robust plan of action to ensure they maximise their own potential
Terms of coaching
- SWS Coaching works within the code of ethics of the ICF International coaching federation.
- The coach is not responsible for the any actions or lack of any progression due to inaction from the client. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure she/he is fully committed to the coaching process and all the outcomes from that process
- The client and coach can terminate the coaching process at any time
- Coaching can cover many areas or her/his life including but limited to the following work
The client is fully responsible for implementing the actions that are agreed as part of the coaching process. The coach has no accountability and or responsibility towards action completion
- Coaching in its purest form works with client’s on various areas of life and work that the client wants to explore, change and improve. The coach will not enter into or engage in any counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis mental health conditions. If any client is currently undergoing any mental health treatment, they must inform the coach immediately and also inform their mental health practitioner to discuss the areas of coaching they want to work on
- In order for coaching to be transformational and beneficial to the client and company, the client agrees to be open, honest and transparent throughout the coaching relationship
- SWS coaching Ltd
5 Cotton Close
Each party will agree to engage in the coaching relationship, this will be via either, in person one to coaching, telephone, SKYPE, ZOOM or any other online video conferencing platform the business or client uses
Fees, contributions, and investment
- There is no hidden charges or add-on charges, all coaching sessions are free to clients that are working for the business
Contact us to discuss each level of investment
The duration of each coaching session will be between 45-50 minutes
- SWS coaching and the business will determine the days and times that are scheduled for coaching. The client will be responsible for booking coaching sessions with the coach and also take responsibility for attending each session
Our commitment on confidentiality
- All information shared by the coach, verbal, or writing will be covered by GDPR and by our own code of ethics governed by the (ICF) International coaching federation
- There is no coach client privilege, as coaching is not considered to be a legally confidential relationship. Communications are not subject to any legal protection unlike medical and legal professions.
Our coaches will not divulge any information without the client’s written consent. The coach will not disclose any of contents of the coaching session to the between coach and client to the business
Our coaches will inform with the consent of the client if they believe the client is at risk or any danger to themselves or others.
Any information that would not be considered confidential:
Information that is in the possession of the coach prior to being supplied by the client is not classified as confidential information, any information known to the public or that would be commonplace in the client’s industry, any information acquired by the coach that does not breach the coach/client relationship, any information that would be required by law, by statute or court order. Any information disclosed by the client that the coach reasonably believes could place danger to the client or others.
Danger or Risk
SWS Coaches are not trained medical professionals. If during our sessions, you disclose feelings that relate to possible self -harm or suicide then our coaches are encouraged to share and signpost you to the appropriate services that would be better placed to help with these feelings. Examples of these professionals would be your GP, emergency services or a helpline relevant to your needs.
Clients should always seek the appropriate professional for their needs. Should that not be clear before working with a coach, then our trained team will identify and signpost you to an alternative service. Clients with broader mental health issues should know that SWS Coaching cannot diagnose, treat, or manage mental health conditions.
SWS Coaches can create a safe space to talk and enable clients to move forward in their lives. The client accepts and fully understands that any underlining mental health condition should be managed by other appropriate services (counselling, GP, Psychiatrist) to enable the client to engage and participate in the coaching program.
Right to Refuse
SWS Coaching reserves the right to refuse our services of one-to-one coaching to any individual they deem unsuitable for our program. By unsuitable we mean, anyone who requires alternative health care assistance for their psychological wellbeing or physical safety. This evaluation will be determined at the discretion of our coaches.
Cancellation and Late arrival
SWS Coaching require clients to reschedule or cancel appointments with 24 hours notice. Clients that do not give this notice will be charged for the session. The client accepts this upon booking and understands that this enables the slot to be available for others. It is at SWS Coaching discretion to waiver this under exceptional circumstances and whereby the slot could be allocated without impacting the business.
SWS Coaching require the client to arrive on time for their session. Any late arrival after 15 minutes will void the session and cannot be refunded. All sessions are timed to maximise the coaching experience and SWS cannot mitigate this due to the full scheduling each day.
It is at the companies discretion to waiver this under exceptional circumstances.
All records, written or recorded by the coach in respect of the client will be held for a period of not less than 7 years. Your data including your contact information and sessions notes will be held securely and any digital information will be password protected.
Third Party tools
The client acknowledges and agrees that SWS coaching will use videoconferencing, communication tools and services at times to facilitate our work (eg, Teams, Zoom and Facetime). Your data held by SWS Coaching is protected in line with our T & C’s.
The use of third-party tools is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider and as such SWS Coaching cannot be held responsible for their facility or operation.
Termination of contract
SWS Coaching with the client will set a mutually agreeable number of sessions dependent on the client’s needs. This may vary and it may be agreed that a client may extend their sessions or choose not to complete their sessions, even when a block set has been purchased.
The client has the right to terminate at any point during the contract, however when a block has been paid in advance, SWS Coaching will only refund unused sessions when a notice period of 2 months has been given.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the coach be liable to the client for any indirect, consequential, or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the client may incur, the coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the client to the coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
The agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
This agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns. By signing up to sessions with SWS Coaching you are hereto entering into this agreement between coach and client.